RFID Students Management
2.45 Ghz RFID Students Management System
SAAT-F526B 2.45Ghz Active Fixed RFID ReaderSAAT-T505 Active tag
SAAT-F526B 2.45Ghz Active Fixed RFID Reader
- High-recognition, long-range reading
- Super anti-collision, read 200tags simultaneously
- Multi-group I/O ports, control reader easily with other device
- WIFI, GPRS module optional
- Active operating model, can be read inside pocket/bag
- PVC plastic shell, high-tension, waterproofing IP67
- Super slim, little radiation, suitable for human taking
- Automatically collect and record all the basic attendance information including name, time of students’attendance of both in and out, and ID number, etc.
- According to cooperate with local MOBILE operator, system will send message to parents when students go into school, enhance the communicate of school and parent
- Only the person who has the authorized RFID card can gain access into the place, security classroom access control
- High-recognition, long-range readingfor students attendance ,auto identify;
- Super anti-collision, support 200tags read simultaneouslyat 100km/h, well identify of school buses pass by;
- Tag can also used for consuming in canteen, shop or rent books in library;
- System provide interactive platform for students, parents and school, enhance school security management;
- High reliability of hardware: Temperature tolerant -40℃~90℃, waterproof and dustproof of;
- Super low power consumption, little radiation (approved by CASC Environmental key laboratory), suitable for human taking.
- Global open ISM microwave band, no need to apply and pay.